Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cebu Football Tournament: No Lapu Lapu Fiesta Futsal Tournament

There were rumors of an upcoming Cebu Football tournament this weekend, the Lapu Lapu Fiesta Futsal Tournament. This tournament was reportedly to be organized by Manfred Schuwerk of FC Inter Cebu and Lapu Lapu City Government. I emailed Manfred to verify and this was his response:

Good evening,

I am currently in Germany.
We will decide our upcoming Cebu Football tournaments after I am back in Lapu-Lapu this coming December. No tournament will be November to avoid conflicts with other fiesta events.

Manfred


Well, thats that. I was told that another Cebu Football tournament would be hosted in Danao soon. I hope it is realized because I know Cebu Football players are itching for some year-end action.


No comments: